Property Sold STC in Tarporley £77,500.00

1 3 1

Situated in a sought-after popular quiet location, a well-presented semi-detached home with superb accommodation throughout. Landscaped private gardens and driveway providing off road parking.

Key Features

  • 1 Reception Room
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 1 Bathroom

01829 730 021

Arrange a viewing Add to favourites Download PDF Brochure

Farmers Lane, Tarporley [Sold STC]

Situated in a sought-after popular quiet location, a well-presented semi-detached home with superb accommodation throughout. Landscaped private gardens and driveway providing off road parking.

LOCATION

The award-winning village of Tarporley, is renowned for its Historic High Street which is located approximately 12 miles from Chester and offers a superb range of amenities including fashion boutiques, art galleries, DIY, florists, butcher, hairdressers, chemist, hospital, petrol station and other general stores. There is also a range of pleasant restaurants and public houses, which complete the thriving village. Additionally, Tarporley has the added benefit of two highly regarded Golf courses. Tarporley has its own two churches and both primary and secondary schools. There is easy access to the surrounding villages, motorway and railway networks, which give access to the north and south of the UK.

IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-

Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.

GROUND FLOOR

Entrance Hall

Separate WC

Kitchen

Lounge

FIRST FLOOR

Landing

Bedroom One

Bedroom Two

Bedroom Three

Bathroom

OUTSIDE

Garden

TENURE

Leasehold - 200 year lease from 11th Dec 2013. Verification by Vendor's Solicitor.

The price advertised is for 25% of the property and an additional monthly rent of £441.46 is payable for the remaining 75% - A management fee is included in the additional monthly rent.

SERVICES (NOT TESTED)

We believe that mains water, electricity, gas fired central heating and drainage are connected.

LOCAL AUTHORITY

Cheshire West And Chester. Council Tax – Band C.

POST CODE

CW6 9LT

POSSESSION

Vacant possession upon completion.

VIEWING

Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.

Floorplan


EPC

Map


Street View