NEW FARM COTTAGE - LAUNCH DAY!!!
Saturday 27th October 2018 at 10am - 3pm
Situated in a sought after quiet location and set within an executive development, an outstanding new family home with exceptional specification and flexible accommodation throughout. Landscaped private gardens, undisturbed views across the Cheshire Plain and garaging.
From the centre of Malpas proceed up the High Street which naturally leads onto Tilston Road. Continue for a short distance and the development will be found on the left hand side.
Malpas is a historic and picturesque Cheshire village that is recorded in the Domesday Book and features a fine gothic church and many period buildings in a variety of architectural styles.
This thriving village has a bustling High Street that provides a range of shops, public houses, and restaurants. The village caters for families with children of all ages, having a good primary school and an OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING secondary school with sixth form college, whilst the Kings and Queens Schools in Chester provide excellent private education.
Malpas has a village recreation ground, and Carden Park Hotel is within 5 miles and provides spa and leisure facilities and two championship golf courses. The surrounding area offers much that will appeal to sports and outdoor enthusiasts including nature walks along the Sandstone Trail, and the Peckforton and Bickerton Hills, fishing at the Mere in Ellesmere, Cheshire Polo Club in Little Budworth, motor racing at Oulton Park, and horse racing at Chester and Bangor-On-Dee.
Malpas is located within an easy driving distance of a convenient network of A-roads including the A41, A49, A525, and A534, which, amongst other destinations, facilitate travel to Chester and Wrexham, both of which provide university education. The A41 also provides a convenient link to the M53 and M56 near Chester, which facilitate travel to a number of commercial destinations within the North-West.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
- 10-year new build warranty
- LPG Gas underground tank (Communal) - individual metering
- Heating distribution system
- Mains pressure hot water system
- Sewage treatment plant (Communal)
- Painted solid timber windows with 30-year rot guarantee and 10-year warranty
- Water Underfloor heating throughout downstairs
- Radiators to the First Floor
- Downlights throughout downstairs
- Security alarm system
- Mains Heat, Carbon Monoxide and Smoke detection system
- SMART remote controllable heating system
- Cat 5 cabling to all TV points and Wi-Fi access points
- Pre-wiring for Sky Satellite, Telephone, BT Broadband and optional media and home automation system upgrade
- Integrated bat boxes and sparrow terraces on or around the site
- Low level communal street lighting
- Ecologically friendly SAP ratings
- Flooring to be a mix of Carpet or Porcelain Tiles
- Safe by Design windows on Ground Floor
- Hardwood bi-folding doors to the rear
- Bespoke and Hand-made, Hand Painted Timber Kitchen and Utility Room with Granite work-surfaces (or equivalent)
- Integral 'Neff' or similar appliances: - Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- 'Rangemaster' cooker or similar
- Bespoke staircase with Oak spindles and rails
- Log burner
- 'Frazenda', Nero, Virgo or similar make Bathroom Suites with half to full height tiling
- Porcelain Tiled Bathroom Suites with electric underfloor comfort heating
- Lit mirrors and shaver points in main or master Bathrooms
- Carpeted Bedrooms and Landing
- Private landscaped gardens surrounding the house
- Natural stone paved seating area and pathways
- Gravelled driveway with kerb set edging
- Integral Garage with barn style doors on plots 1,3,4 and 5
- External lighting on the Garage and House
- Waterproof external garden sockets
- Post and rail fencing to open countryside to the rear
- Fencing to all boundaries
All photographs, CGI visuals and sizes shown are to be used as a guide only.
Cheshire West And Chester.
Freehold. Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, LPG central heating and private drainage are connected.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.