Situated in a sought after and most convenient location, a luxury development of four executive bespoke homes built to exacting standards with superb flexible accommodation and completed to outstanding specifications throughout. Private landscaped gardens and detached double garages.
From our office in Tarporley, proceed down to High Street towards the A51 bypass. At the junction turn left in the direction of Nantwich. At the traffic lights with the Red Fox Indian on the right hand side, turn right onto the A49 (Whitchurch Road). Proceed for a couple of miles passing The Wild Boar Hotel on the left hand side and turn left onto School Lane. Proceed along and turn right onto The Highlands. Follow the road to the t-junction and turn right onto Sadlers Wells where the properties will be seen clearly on the right hand side.
Bunbury is a small, rural picturesque village that offers a range of local amenities with a convenience store, butcher, three public houses and a beautiful Church which dates back over 1000 years. There is also a cricket club, bowls club, tennis club and Medical Centre. Of particular note is Bunbury Primary School which enjoys a reputation for academic excellence. The Primary School also acts as a feeder into Tarporley High School which can be found 3 miles away.
The award winning village of Tarporley, is renowned for its Historic High Street which is located approximately 12 miles from Chester and offers a superb range of amenities including fashion boutiques, art galleries, DIY, florists, butcher, hairdressers, chemist, hospital, petrol station and other general stores. There is also a range of pleasant restaurants and public houses, which complete the thriving village. Additionally Tarporley has the added benefit of two highly regarded Golf courses. Tarporley has its own two churches and both primary and secondary schools.
There is easy access to the surrounding villages, motorway and railway networks including Crewe Station (which is 12 miles away), which give access to the north and south of the UK.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
- 10-year warranty
- LPG central heating, electric, water and private drainage
- UPVC wood grain effect windows
- Water Underfloor heating to the Ground Floor
- Radiators to the First Floor
- Lighting to include downlights and pendants in specific areas
- Security alarm system
- Cat 5 cabling to all TV points
- Pre-wiring for Satellite, Telephone, Sky and BT Broadband
- Flooring to be carpets, quality laminate, porcelain tiles or natural stone tiles to the Ground Floor
- Bi-folding doors to the rear
- Bespoke hand painted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Integral Neff or similar appliances: - Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- 'Rangemaster' cooker
- Bespoke white painted wooden staircase - Fully carpeted
- Log burner
- Duravit or similar Bathroom Suites
- Bathrooms to be half height tiled in natural or porcelain tiles with electric underfloor heating
- Natural stone paved seating area and pathways
- Private landscaped gardens surrounding the house, including lawns to the front and back
- Gravelled driveway
- Double Garage with an electric door
- External lighting on the House and Double Garage
- Security lighting
- Option to have more external lighting to the House and Garden
- Fencing or Hedging to all boundaries for privacy
Please Note:- All photographs, CGI visuals and sizes shown are to be used as a guide only.
Open Plan Family Breakfast Dining Kitchen
Breakfast Dining Kitchen
En-suite Shower Room
Detached Double Garage
Cheshire East Council.
Freehold. Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, LPG central heating and private drainage are connected.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.