Situated in a sought after and most convenient location, a luxury development of two executive bespoke homes built to exacting standards with superb flexible accommodation and completed to outstanding specifications throughout. Private landscaped gardens and detached double garages.
From our office in Tarporley, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A51 (Chester). Pass through Clotton and Duddon and in a short distance turn right across the by-pass, signposted Tarvin and Oscroft, onto Tarporley Road. Continue for a short distance passing the petrol station on the left hand side and continue round the left hand bend onto the High Street. Proceed to the t-juction and turn left onto Holme Street and then first left onto Townfield Lane where the driveway will be found on the right hand side.
Tarvin is an increasingly popular village and is located 6 miles from Chester and 5 miles from Tarporley. In recent times the village has been the subject of an impressive scheme of improvement and boasts an excellent range of day to day amenities including Co-op store, two churches, newsagents, four public houses/restaurants and individual retail outlets. There is also within the village a doctors' surgery and good Ofsted primary school.
For further amenities close by the award winning village of Tarporley, is renowned for its Historic High Street which is located approximately 12 miles from Chester and offers a superb range of amenities including fashion boutiques, art galleries, DIY, florists, butcher, hairdressers, chemist, hospital, petrol station and other general stores. There is also a range of pleasant restaurants and public houses, which complete the thriving village. Additionally Tarporley has the added benefit of two highly regarded Golf courses. Tarporley has its own two churches and both a primary and a secondary school which has an 'Outstanding' Ofsted report. There is easy access to the surrounding villages, motorway and railway networks, which give access to the north and south of the UK.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
- 10-year warranty
- Mains gas, electric, water and drainage
- UPVC wood grain windows
- Water Underfloor heating to the Ground Floor
- Radiators to the First Floor
- Lighting to include downlights and pendants in specific areas
- Security alarm system
- Cat 5 cabling to all TV points
- Pre-wiring for Satellite, Telephone, Sky and BT Broadband
- Flooring to be carpets in the Lounge and Porcelain tiles to the rest of the Ground Floor
- Bi-folding doors to the rear
- Bespoke handmade Kitchen and Utility Room
- Integral 'Neff' or similar appliances: - Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- 'Rangemaster' cooker
- Bespoke white painted wooden staircase - fully carpeted
- Clear View Log burner
- 'Duravit' Bathroom Suites
- Bathrooms to be half height tiled in Natural or Porcelain Tiles with underfloor heating
- Natural stone paved seating area and pathways
- Private landscaped gardens surrounding the house, including lawns to the front and back
- Private gated entrance with electric gates as an option
- Gravelled driveway
- Double Garage with an electric door
- External lighting on the House and Double Garage
- Security lighting
- Option to have more external lighting to the House and Garden
Fencing or Hedging to all boundaries for privacy
All photographs and CGI visuals shown, are of previous development projects and are to be used as a guide only.
Stairs to First Floor.
Open Plan Family Breakfast Dining Kitchen
Breakfast Dining Kitchen Area
Master Bedroom Suite
En-suite Shower Room
En-suite Shower Room
Detached Double Garage
Cheshire West and Chester Council.
Freehold. Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, gas central heating and drainage are connected.
No tests have been made of mains services, heating systems or associated appliances and neither has confirmation been obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. We cannot therefore confirm that they are in working order and any prospective purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.