Situated in a popular and quiet location, a brand new executive detached family home completed to an outstanding specification with with superb accommodation throughout. Private landscaped gardens and parking for several vehicles.
From our office in Tarporley, proceed along the High Street in the direction of Chester. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A51 (Chester). Pass through Clotton and Duddon and in a short distance turn right across the bypass, signposted Tarvin and Oscroft, onto Tarporley Road. Continue for a short distance and turn left into Broomheath Lane and then continue to the t-junction. Turn right onto Hockenhull Lane and the property will be found on the right hand side, clearly identified by a Hinchliffe Holmes 'For Sale' board.
Tarvin is an increasingly popular village and is located 6 miles from Chester and 5 miles from Tarporley. In recent times the village has been the subject of an impressive scheme of improvement and boasts an excellent range of day to day amenities including Co-op store, two churches, newsagents, four public houses/restaurants and individual retail outlets. There is also within the village a doctors' surgery and good Ofsted primary school.
For further amenities close by the award winning village of Tarporley, is renowned for its Historic High Street which is located approximately 12 miles from Chester and offers a superb range of amenities including fashion boutiques, art galleries, DIY, florists, butcher, hairdressers, chemist, hospital, petrol station and other general stores. There is also a range of pleasant restaurants and public houses, which complete the thriving village. Additionally Tarporley has the added benefit of two highly regarded Golf courses. Tarporley has its own two churches and both a primary and a secondary school which has an 'Outstanding' Ofsted report. There is easy access to the surrounding villages, motorway and railway networks, which give access to the north and south of the UK.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
- LABC 10 year warranty
- Mains Gas, Water, Electric and drainage
- Wood imitated UPVC windows
- Underfloor heating throughout Ground Floor (House type dependant)
- Radiators to the First Floor
- Inset downlighters throughout Ground Floor
- Security alarm system
- TV points in all Bedrooms
- Pre-wiring for Satellite, Telephone, Sky and BT Broadband
- Flooring to be a mix of Carpet, Wood or Porcelain Tiles
- Bi-folding doors to the rear (House type dependant)
- Bespoke Kitchen and Utility Room
- 'Rangemaster' cooker or similar
- Bespoke staircase
- Multi Fuel Log burner
- Large Family Bathroom
- En-suite to Master Bedroom and Guest Bedroom (House type dependant)
- 'Duravit', 'Laufen', 'Roper Rhodes' or similar make Bathroom Suites
- Porcelain Tiles
- Private landscaped gardens surrounding the house, including lawns to the front and back
- Natural stone paved seating area and pathways
- Private gated entrance with electric gates as an optional extra
- Paved or Gravelled driveway
- External lighting
- Security lighting
- Option to have more external lighting to the garden
- Fencing to boundaries for privacy (See layout)
Entrance Hall4.03m (13'3) x 2.37m (7'9)
Separate WC2m (6'7) x 1.8m (5'11)
Lounge4.03m (13'3) x 4m (13'1)
Open Plan Family Breakfast Dining Kitchen
Family Dining Area4m (13'1) x 3.27m (10'9)
Breakfast Kitchen6.35m (20'10) x 5.3m (17'5)
Utility Room2.08m (6'10) x 2m (6'7)
Bedroom One4m (13'1) x 4m (13'1)
En-suite Shower Room4m (13'1) x 2m (6'7)
Bedroom Two4m (13'1) x 3.27m (10'9)
Bedroom Three4.2m (13'9) Max x 3.1m (10'2) Max
Bedroom Four4m (13'1) x 3.88m (12'9)
Family Bathroom3m (9'10) x 2.35m (7'9)
Cheshire West And Chester. Council Tax Band to be determined on completion.
Freehold. Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, gas central heating and drainage are connected.
No tests have been made of mains services, heating systems or associated appliances and neither has confirmation been obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. We cannot therefore confirm that they are in working order and any prospective purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.