Situated in a sought after quiet location with views across open farmland, a luxury development of four executive homes built to exacting standards with superb flexible accommodation and completed to outstanding specifications throughout. Private landscaped gardens and integral double garages.
From our office proceed down the High Street in the direction of Nantwich passing the Tarporley Community Centre on the left hand side. At the junction turn left onto Nantwich Road (A51) and proceed. At the Red Fox traffic lights continue through and in a short distance turn left onto Rookery Farm Road and follow the road around to the right where the property will be found on the left hand side clearly identified by a Hinchliffe Holmes 'For Sale' board.
Tilstone Fearnall is a first class semi-rural location just 3 miles from the centre of Tarporley Village and just 3 miles from the amenities in Bunbury.
Bunbury is a small, rural picturesque village that offers a range of local amenities with a convenience store, butcher, three public houses and a beautiful Church which dates back over 1000 years. There is also a cricket club, bowls club, tennis club and Medical Centre. Of particular note is Bunbury Primary School which enjoys a reputation for academic excellence and also acts as a feeder into Tarporley High School.
The award winning village of Tarporley, is renowned for its Historic High Street which is located approximately 12 miles from Chester and offers a superb range of amenities including fashion boutiques, art galleries, DIY, florists, butcher, hairdressers, chemist, hospital, petrol station and other general stores. There is also a range of pleasant restaurants and public houses, which complete the thriving village. Additionally Tarporley has the added benefit of two highly regarded Golf courses. Tarporley has its own two churches and both primary and secondary schools. There is easy access to the surrounding villages, motorway and railway networks, which give access to the north and south of the UK.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
- CRL10 year warranty
- Calor Gas underground tank
- Klargester or similar sewage system
- Wood imitated UPVC windows
- Water Underfloor heating throughout downstairs
- Radiators to the first floor
- Downlights throughout downstairs
- Security alarm system
- Cat 5 cabling to all TV points
- Pre-wiring for Satellite, Telephone, Sky and BT Broadband
- Flooring to be a mix of Carpet or Porcelain Tiles
- Bi-folding doors to the rear
- Bespoke Kitchen and Utility Room
- Integral 'Neff' or similar appliances:- Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- 'Rangemaster' cooker
- Bespoke staircase
- Log burner
- 'Duravit', Laufen, Roper Rhodes or similar make Bathroom Suites
- Porcelain Tiles
- Private landscaped gardens surrounding the house, including lawns to the front and back
- Natural stone paved seating area and pathways
- Private gated entrance with electric gates as an option
- Gravelled driveway
- Integral Garage with an electric door
- External lighting on the garage and house
- Security lighting
- Option to have more external lighting to the garden
- Post and rail fencing to open countryside to the rear
- Fencing to all boundaries for privacy
Cloaks2.06m (6'9) x 1.78m (5'10)
Study3.61m (11'10) x 2.18m (7'2)
Lounge5.94m (19'6) x 3.61m (11'10)
Open Plan Living Breakfast Dining Kitchen
Kitchen Area4.88m (16') x 3.58m (11'9)
Living Area4.32m (14'2) x 4.29m (14'1)
Dining Area3.96m (13') x 3.91m (12'10)
Utility Room3.73m (12'3) x 2.06m (6'9)
Bedroom One4.95m (16'3) x 3.78m (12'5)
Dressing Room2.72m (8'11) x 1.73m (5'8)
En-suite Shower Room2.84m (9'4) x 2.13m (7')
Bedroom Two4.29m (14'1) x 3.86m (12'8)
En-suite Shower Room2.77m (9'1) x 1.5m (4'11)
Bedroom Three3.61m (11'10) x 3.45m (11'4)
'Jack And Jill' En-suite Shower Room2.57m (8'5) x 1.57m (5'2)
Bedroom Five3.61m (11'10) x 2.97m (9'9)
Bedroom Four3.96m (13') x 3.91m (12'10)
Family Bathroom3.73m (12'3) x 2.26m (7'5)
Integral Double Garage6.6m (21'8) x 5.41m (17'9)
Cheshire East Council.
Freehold. Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, Calor Gas central heating and Klargester system are connected.
No tests have been made of mains services, heating systems or associated appliances and neither has confirmation been obtained from the statutory bodies of the presence of these services. We cannot therefore confirm that they are in working order and any prospective purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.